Severe Storm Emergency Response and Recovery

It is very important to report any and all storm damage by calling 211 or reporting online at Businesses, individuals, residents, landlords, and non-profits should all report damage, which includes loss of inventory. 211 does not provide resources or assistance; it is a way for Vermont to collect damage reports so that decision can be made regarding federal disaster declarations. Your reporting will also be used to follow up with you to provide information on resources and assistance.

For more detail on recovery resources, click here.