2021 ACEDC Annual Meeting
The Addison County Economic Development Corporation 2021 Annual Meeting was held via Zoom on Friday, November, 12, 2021 from 7:30-9:30am.
Our speaker this year was Mathew Barewicz, Chief, Economic & Labor Market Information Division, Vermont Department of Labor, on the factors impacting the labor shortage.
- Economic & Demographic Profile Series, 2021 - Additional Addison County data: pdf pages 8-16
- Economic & Demographic Profile Series, 2019 - Comparison of recent agricultural censuses: pdf pages 53-57
2021 Annual Meeting Notice
Member Businesses, Municipalities, and Partners of the Addison County Economic Development Corporation, and honored guests:
In accordance with the bylaws of the organization, warning is herein provided to the membership of the Addison County Economic Development Corporation of the 2021 Annual Membership Meeting.
WHEN: Friday, November 12, 2021, from 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
WHERE & HOW: Virtually, via Zoom Link, which will be provided prior to the meeting. You must register to receive the link.
ATTENDANCE & VOTING:
- Each member business may send up to four representatives to the Annual Meeting. However, only one representative of each member business may cast a vote. Please select which attending member will cast votes for your business.
- If the recipient of this email cannot attend the Annual Meeting, please designate someone else from your business to attend and pass along this invitation.
- Partner Members (Non-profit regional organizations who are members of ACEDC). We welcome your attendance, but please do not vote.
AGENDA: View the full warning and agenda, including the slate of new and continuing Board Members for approval, here: https://bit.ly/2XnySmi.
View the 2020 Annual Meeting Minutes for approval here: https://bit.ly/3peFNcY
View the Bylaw Amendment files here:
- Memo to Membership regarding Amendments: https://bit.ly/3jeS1OX
- Bylaw Amendments in Track Changes: https://bit.ly/2YYuwmE
- Bylaw Amendments, clean version: https://bit.ly/3BT0y1f
SPEAKER: Mathew Barewicz, Chief, Economic & Labor Market Information Division, Vermont Department of Labor, on the factors impacting the labor shortage.