Regulatory Assistance

ACEDC partners with other state and local organizations to provide regulatory assistance for small businesses. Obtaining the correct permits for your project may be as simple as a phone call to your Town Planner or Town Clerk, or you may need additional help. Below are some links to help get you started.

VT Agency of Natural Resources (ANR) Permit Assistance Specialist for Addison County:
Rick Oberkirch: 802-282-6488,


Contact ACEDC today! or (802) 388-7953.