Forestry Accelerator 2023 Cohort Applications Open
The Forestry Accelerator is a four month program for North American startup and preseed stage companies that are commercializing new and improved products, services, and technology in the forestry industry.
Applications for the 2023 cohort (July-November) are now open through June 16th.
Participating companies may focus on one of three areas in the forest and wood products sector:
- Products using chips, dust, resins, shavings, byproducts, and other low grade wood.
- Technology that improves forest industry operations, production, automation, safety, management, or sales throughout the supply chain.
- Products or services that increase the use, efficiency, or systems of wood-based heat or fuels.
- Connections to industry experts and key players in the forest and wood products value chain to gain insight and guidance on the forest products market for your company and connections to suppliers and customers.
- A rigorous commercialization curriculum developed by our program partner, ecosVC, that provides companies with expert advice and a process to build a market validated business case, business model, and go-to-market plan.
- A hybrid program with both virtual and in-person components that provides financial support for participant travel and lodging for two trips to Vermont’s Northeast Kingdom to connect in-person with other cohort participants, coaches, and industry players.
Learn more about the Accelerator and apply to participate at www.forestaccelerator.org.
For more info email: firstname.lastname@example.org