Enhanced Rebates for Commercial LED Lighting Projects
If you are considering upgrading the lighting in your business to LED, now’s a better time than ever to complete a project! In partnership with Vermont’s Regional Development Corporations, Efficiency Vermont is offering enhanced rebates to support Vermont businesses in upgrading to qualified LED lighting in 2023.
Projects may be eligible to receive one of two special lighting rebates covering a portion of project costs as follows:
- 75% of equipment and installation costs covered, up to a maximum rebate of $10,000
- Projects with 500 or more linear tube LEDs (TLEDs): 100% of equipment cost covered
This program is designed specifically with small- and medium-sized businesses in mind, to support business lighting upgrades before Efficiency Vermont’s rebates for commercial lighting change next year (visit www.efficiencyvermont.com/bizlighting to learn more). However, any business may apply.
Why update your lighting now?
- LEDs are the most energy efficient bulbs on the market – conserve energy, lower your bills
- LEDs offer superior lighting quality and control – a better work environment and customer experience
- LEDs can last 15 years or more – no more wasted time on replacing bulbs
How to get started
Pre-approval from Efficiency Vermont is required before purchasing and installing the lighting equipment. This limited-time program is only for projects that complete in 2023. Applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis until April 30, 2023, or as long as funding is available.
Please review the application form for eligibility requirements and instructions on how to apply. A quote showing the quantity, make, and model of the lighting products being installed at your business, as well as equipment and installation costs, is required in order for your application to be considered.
Completed applications may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please don’t forget to include your project quote with the application form.
To request an application form, please contact your regional development corporation, or Efficiency Vermont at email@example.com.