Creative Futures Grants Final Round Now Open
Awards of up to $200,000 are available to creative sector organizations and businesses including sole proprietors that can demonstrate economic harm caused by or exacerbated by the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Funding amounts are based on 2019 (pre-pandemic) operating revenue.
- The funds are for any regular operating expenses, including but not limited to payroll and benefits, utilities, rent and insurance.
- Applications are evaluated using the following criteria:
- Severity of Covid-19 pandemic harm
- Community and cultural impact
- Economic impact
What is a creative sector business or nonprofit?
The creative sector economy is defined as the collective enterprises, organizations, and individuals whose products and services are rooted in artistic and creative content and includes culture and heritage; design; film and media; literary arts & publishing; performing arts; specialty foods; and visual arts and crafts.
More Information & Application
Application Deadline: June 30, 2023
Notifications by mid-August
For questions about the grant program, email creativefutures@
Need Help With Your Application?
Find out about the Creative Futures grant program, the application process, tips for a strong application, and get your questions answered.
10-11 a.m., May 11 | Register
4-5 p.m., May 23| Register
Workshops will be recorded and posted on the Council’s website after the event.