Senior Public Accountant
Our award-winning firm is seeking a dedicated Senior Accountant to join our team. This individual will have 3+ years of recent public accounting experience focusing on the areas of taxation and/ or A&A services.
We are committed to both exceeding our clients’ expectations and ensuring that our talented team has opportunities for growth, development, and a healthy work-life balance.
Staff will contribute to multiple engagements, including individual and business tax prep, audit, compilation, and review projects, as well as, managing to project budgets. Strong organization and communication skills are essential to this position.
Position requires a bachelor’s degree, understanding of A&A and/or taxation services and experience with various types of engagements.
A CPA or EA is preferred but a CPA Candidate will also be considered.
- Strong communication skills.
- Organizational and strong tech skills
- Proficiency with QuickBooks and other bookkeeping software
- Ability to juggle concurrent engagements
- Demonstrated excellence in client management
- Interest in developing new client relationships
- Willingness to collaborated in staff development
- Experience with Thomson Reuters and Intuit software products.
- Experience operating in a paperless environment.
Please send your resume to Kathryn Diedrichsen at email@example.com
We appreciate all interest in this position, only candidates closely aligned with this search will be contacted.