Davis & Hodgdon CPAs is looking for an Associate Accountant to join our award-winning firm. This position can be performed in-person, hybrid or remote. Residents of Vermont are preferred.
For over 30 years Davis & Hodgdon CPAs has been committed to both exceeding our Clients’ expectations and ensuring that our talented team has opportunities for growth, development and a healthy integration of work and life.
We welcome recent graduates up to those with 2+ more years of experience in public accounting to apply.
This opening will give an Associate the ability to make an immediate impact through an active contribution to our tax season.
Successful team members are organized self-starters, who can efficiently manage their work. Associates contribute to multiple engagements: including individual and business tax prep, audit, compilation, and review projects. They contribute to the team by handling challenges in a positive, professional manner, effectively managing deadlines and contributing new ideas.
Candidates must have:
- Bachelor or Associate degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to juggle concurrent priorities while staying focused on the details
- Strong analytical skills
- Independently driven while also able to work in a collaborative team environment
- Flexibility to work up to 55 hours during a short peak period
Check out our site at www.dh-cpa.com for additional information on our Firm.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Davis & Hodgdon Associates CPAs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We appreciate all interest in this position, only candidates closely aligned with this search will be contacted.
Rutland, VT 05701