Understanding Pre-Award and Post Award Debriefings
03-22-2023 10:30 AM - 03-22-2023 12:00 PM
Debriefings are a communication tool used to share, obtain, or exchange information relating to the assessment of a proposal you submitted. Debriefings provide an opportunity for you to learn what you did well and what could be improved upon.
There are two types of debriefings: Pre-award and Post-award. In this workshop, you will learn:
- Difference between pre-award and post-award debriefings
- Information you are entitled to learn
- What may and may not be discussed
- When a debriefing is required
- How to request and prepare a debriefing
More Information & Registration
A link to the webinar will be sent to registered attendees before the event.
Online Event (Zoom)