VT Employee Ownership Conference
- Event Details
- Type: Conference
- Start Date: 6/2/2016
- Start Time: 8:30 AM
- End Time: 5:00 PM
- Location: Champlain College, CCM Building, 375 Maple St., Burlington, VT
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 802-338-7448
This full-day event provides an opportunity to learn about the unique benefits and challenges of employee ownership, featuring 15 informative workshops. The keynote speaker is Cindy Turcot, COO of Gardener's Supply Company and Chair of the ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) Association.
Who should attend:
- Business owners, managers, and employees of companies interested in learning more about employee ownership;
- Those who work in established employee-owned companies;
- Entrepreneurs considering starting up a company with broadly shared ownership;
- Business advisors, including bankers, accountants, attorneys, and financial planners;
- Government officials and staff members;
- Economic development professionals;
- Anyone interested in employee participation, sustainable business models or business ownership succession.
To register click here.
The Vermont Employee Ownership Center (VEOC) is a statewide non-profit whose mission is to promote and foster employee ownership in order to broaden capital ownership, deepen employee participation, retain jobs, increase living standards for working families, and stabilize communities. They provide information and resources to owners interested in selling their business to their employees, employee groups interested in purchasing a business, and entrepreneurs who wish to start up a company with broadly shared ownership. For more info, go to www.veoc.org.