Using Google AdWords to Improve Search Results Seminar
The Addison County Chamber of Commerce (ACCoC) is hosting an educational seminar: Using Google AdWords to Improve Search Results to help businesses stand out from the competition. This is scheduled on Thursday morning, December 7 from 8-9:30 am at Kennedy Brothers in Vergennes.
If your competition is beating you in the war over top positions in Google Search results, AdWords may just be the solution for your organization. Done right, Google ads can jump your business ahead of your competitors’ on the search results page so that you stand out from the crowd.
At this seminar you will learn:
• How the Google AdWords program works.
• How to set up your own AdWords account.
• The importance of strong keywords, and the tools to build your own list.
• The mysterious Quality Score revealed (sort of).
• How to set up campaigns, adgroups and ads, demonstrated step-by-step.
The presenter is Rob Carter, Interim President of the ACCoC and Consultant at Bristol Marketing.
There is no cost for Chamber members and only $5 for non-ACCoC members.
Please RSVP by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling the chamber at 388-7951.