Quickbooks Desktop class
- Event Details
- Type: Education/Training Workshop/Seminar
- Date: 9/17/2019 thru 12/10/2019
- Start Time: 5:30 PM
- End Time: 7:30 PM
- Price (Members): $485
- Price (Non Members): $485
- Location: Hannaford Career Center Adult Education Program 51 Charles Avenue, Middlebury, VT
- Contact: Elizabeth Burdine
- Email: email@example.com
This class covers best practices in setting up and using your QuickBooks Desktop (Pro, Premier, and Enterprise) software and covers how to use each of the functions available in your QuickBooks. This is your chance to move beyond using QuickBooks as only an electronic checkbook. You will finish with a top-rated reference guide, a clearer understanding of how to approach your QuickBooks work, lots of computer-based practice and the (optional) opportunity to prove your success by taking the Desktop Users Certification exam. This course is especially useful for users currently working on Desktop for a company or as an independent bookkeeper. The course is offered as part of the Adult Education program at the Hannaford Career Center and will be taught by QuickBooks Pro Advisor Elizabeth Burdine.
Course Name: Quickbooks Desktop
Class Schedule: 12 Weeks, September 17 through December 10 (no class Thanksgiving week). Classes are on Tuesdays, 5:30-7:30 p.m., with instructor and lab available Thursdays from 5:30-7:30 pm.
Tuition: $485.00 per student (includes class time, lab time, and textbook) with a $50.00 discount for current members of the Addison County Economic Development Corporation or Addison County Chamber of Commerce. There may also be grant funds available to cover 50% of the tuition for eligible students with tuition paid by a business.
Cost of (optional) Certification Exam: $85.00
For a course syllabus, click here.
For questions or more information, contact Elizabeth Burdine at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register, click here.
1. Enter "QuickBooks Desktop" as course name
2. If your employer is paying for the course and is a current member of ACEDC or the Addison County Chamber, enter $435 as the Course Fee. Otherwise, enter $485"