Invest Local - Equity Crowdfunding
- Event Details
- Type: Generic Meeting
- Date: 4/12/2016
- Start Time: 5:30 PM
- End Time:
- Location: Two Brothers Tavern - 86 Main Street, Middlebury, VT
Vermonters Investing in Vermont Businesses
Learn how easy it is to become a small equity partner in local businesses. Vermont allows a new type of crowdfunding that puts your money to work locally. Investments as small as $250 are possible. No stock market. No money managers. No Kickstarter. This is directly investing in the local businesses you love.
Addison County Economic Development Corporation (ACEDC) member Milk Money is Vermont's first portal for equity crowdfunding, allowing Vermonters to directly invest in Vermont companies.
- What is equity crowdfunding?
- What are your benefits when you become an equity partner of a local business?
- How can Vermont businesses benefit from local equity funding from your neighbors?
- How can my business attract investment by Vermonters?
- What is Milk Money?
Janice Shade and Louisa Schibli - co-founders of Milk Money
Eric Becker - Chief Investment Officer at Clean Yield Asset Management and founder of VFIN
Janice St. Onge - VSJF Flexible Capital Fund
This FREE event is sponsored by Clean Yield Asset Management, VSJF Flexible Capital Fund, L3C, and Slow Money Vermont.
Make an impact and reserve your ticket here.