Addison County COVID-19 Recovery Forum: Response and Recovery to Renewal
The Local Solutions and Community Action Team established by Governor Phil Scott invites you to join a virtual COVID-19 recovery discussion to connect with others in Addison County to:
- Share challenges and ideas for community recovery and resilience as we look ahead to the coming fall/winter months
- Connect to others working to build long-term community and economic resilience
- Meet with a “visiting team” of state, federal, business, and non-profit leaders who will share recovery strategies from across the state and ideas for resources and support
All ARE WELCOME. Coming together to discuss recovery strategies and build ongoing resilience is vital and your voice is critical.
Registration is required: www.vtrural.org/recovery/addison Once you are registered, you will receive instructions to join via computer, mobile device, or phone.
If you can't make the forum or want to share in advance of the forum, complete this survey.
For assistance with registration contact email@example.com or 802-223-6091.
Recovery Visits are hosted by the Local Support and Community Action Team of the Governor’s Economic Mitigation and Recovery Task Force, in partnership with the Addison County Recovery Team, and produced by the Vermont Council on Rural Development.
6:30pm - Opening Session
6:40pm - Breakouts
- Business Support & Recovery
- Building Community Unity
- Family & Individual Needs