Addison County Economic Development Corporation
Great starts here!
Addison County Economic Development Corporation (ACEDC) is the resource for navigating the challenges and opportunities of doing business in Addison County. Since 1993, ACEDC has lent over $3.5 million to dozens of local businesses, creating or retaining more than 1200 jobs in Addison County. ACEDC is an equal opportunity lender.
Our dedicated team works with many types of businesses, from value-added agriculture to manufacturing and service companies. We also work with businesses in all stages of growth, from pre-venture start-ups to established businesses and global corporations.
Our primary objective is to create and retain a flourishing business community that supports vibrant fiscal activity and improves the quality of life of all residents. ACEDC is your connector to the resources and solutions your business needs to thrive.
Addison County Economic Development Corporation is dedicated to helping businesses in all stages of growth retain and create good paying jobs in Addison County.
As stated in the by-laws, ACEDC is organized exclusively for promoting the common business and economic interests of commercial enterprises in Addison County.
The purpose of this corporation is:
- To promote sound economic development of the Addison County area, consisting of all the municipalities in Addison County, except Granville and Hancock, and to work with federal, state, and local governments, commissions, private organizations, businesses, and private individuals to obtain that goal;
- To coordinate public and private efforts directed toward the expansion, retention, attraction, encouragement, financing ,and development of desirable private industry in Addison County; and to assist businesses in dealing with governmental agencies, commissions, and boards in order to expedite the compliance with federal, state, and local regulations;
- To foster, encourage, and assist in the physical location of new businesses and expansion of existing business enterprises within the area;
- To encourage and help the agri-business community through all available avenues;
- To cooperate with existing local development groups to attain mutual objectives;
- To accept financial support and enter into financing arrangements for the furtherance of ACEDC’s objectives, as prescribed by the By-Laws; and
- To perform any other lawful act appropriate to the furtherance of the corporate purpose.
Great starts here!