Kombucha Production Line Workers
Aqua ViTea is looking for a full-time or part-time Production Worker to help us bottle/can and package our delicious kombucha! Production line tasks include stacking boxes, watching caps and supporting other production tasks as needed. Forklift experience and previous bottling experience a plus!
- Health Insurance (employer contributes), dental, vision, 401k and employer paid short-term and long-term disability as well as an Employee Assistance Program
- We encourage our employees to manage their time and their work and therefore do not set a cap on time off.
Working Condition Requirements:
- Legal to work in the US
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Must be able to sit or stand for 4-5 hours at a time and must be able to travel via car, train, air as needed and required by the job.
- Ability to regularly lift, push, or pull up to 50 poundsAqua ViTea is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To apply, email email@example.com
Middlebury, VT 05753