Fleet Maintenance Technician - Hiring Bonus
Are you interested in doing valuable work that supports our community and environment?
Tri-Valley Transit (TVT) has been providing critical transportation needs for community members for more than 25 years. The essential function of the position is to ensure TVT vehicles are mechanically sound, safe, and clean.
- Basic Maintenance Technician skills
- Experience with tires, brakes, exhaust, and other preventative maintenance
- CDL Class C with Passenger Endorsement, Onsite CDL training available for the right candidate
- Ability to lift 50lbs & push/pull 25lbs
- Willingness to learn new skills
- A high level of professionalism, attitude matters!
- Attention to detail
- Must have a good selection of automotive tools, specialty tools will be provided
- Must be a team player
- Bus detailing
- May be asked to drive routes when needed
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits, including:
- Modern, well-equipped shop
- 24 paid days off to start (Holidays & PTO)
- 100% employer paid health insurance for the employee + funds towards deductible (HRA plan)
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Long & short-term disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- Access to low-cost dental and vision insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
Please visit https://www.trivalleytransit.org/job-openings/ for more details and to complete our application in addition to submitting your resume for consideration of employment. Submit resume via email to: email@example.com.
Employment is contingent upon passing required background checks and pre-employment drug testing.
TVT is an AA/EO Employer
Middlebury, VT 05753