Digital Content & Partnerships Coordinator
This position will be responsible for the creation and management of all content digital and social content; development of brand partnerships; and various other brand activation activities. Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Product Launches, the Digital Content & Partnerships Coordinator will own these specific and critical marketing elements, as well as provide general support for the overall 360 Marketing plan. This is a key role that will enable the Marketing team to deliver on their strategy and goals, with the opportunity to offer input on how to enhance current processes and produce best in class Marketing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage Social/Digital for Aqua ViTea Kombucha and AfterGlow Hard Kombucha, including asset creation, consumer and influencer engagement, contests and giveaways, PR amplification and customer service
- Identify and manage Brand Collaborations and partnerships to amplify brand awareness via Social/Digital channels, media, retail partnerships, and other mediums
- Collaborate with Marketing Director on Brand Activation through retailer and distributor programs, community partnerships, brand collaborations, PR support and other
- Work with internal and external partners to develop, produce, manage, and Ship Product to distributors, retail partners, media, fans and others
- Manage online Merchandise Store, including proactive couponing and customer servicePerform basic Web and Database Updates
- Partner with Marketing Director in the day to day execution of Team Goals and deliverables as needed.
Qualification and Requirements:
- A genuine interest and passion for kombucha
- Basic digital design and html aptitude
- 4-5 years work experience, including 1-2 years brand social/digital experience
- Proven success working independently in an ever changing and often chaotic high growth environment.
- A positive attitude, drive to excel, and an interest in learning about all things marketing!
- Flexibility to staff night and weekend events
Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from a four-year college or university
- 4-5 years of professional experience
Working Condition Requirements:
Must be able to sit or stand for 4-5 hours at a time and must be able to travel via car, train, air as needed and required by the job.
Aqua ViTea is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Middlebury, VT 05753
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
Middlebury, Vermont 05753