How to Get Connected & Grow Your Business in VT in 2022
Starting, owning, and running your own business can be rewarding, fulfilling, and challenging. You don’t have to go through any of this alone – and why should you?! Come join us to learn how one woman in business took a life-changing event, utilized resources she discovered along the way, and started her own dynamic company to help other small to medium-sized businesses on their own journey to success.
Andrea Bacchi of Think Dynamic Digital and Vermont Small Business Development Center (VtSBDC) will share amazing little-to-no-cost resources in Vermont (online and offline) available to you as a small business owner or entrepreneur – so you can feel supported and be successful.
Andrea will point us to organizations, resources, advisors, and business networks to…
• develop a business plan and/or Business Model Canvas
• learn about business financials and where and how you might secure funding
• teach you Quickbooks for bookkeeping (or help you find a Bookkeeper)
• consult with you on social media and email marketing
• build helpful networks and positive relationships
• provide resources and opportunities if you have a disability and are in need of employment and/or business support
• be a part of Vermont’s tech ecosystem
• learn new skills
• and more!