VT Diesel Emissions Reduction Grants
The Vermont Diesel Emissions Reduction Grants program provides technical assistance and incentive funding for projects that reduce emissions from diesel powered vehicles, engines and equipment.
Funding is available for:
- Early replacement of diesel-powered heavy-duty vehicles, engines & equipment
- Retrofitting with emission control technologies
- Engine replacements
- Clean alternative fuel conversions
- Installation of idle reduction technologies
- Aerodynamic technologies & low rolling resistance tires
The VT Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC) has posted a Request for Proposals (RFP) and is now accepting applications for this grant opportunity. The application deadline is Monday August 20, 2018.
Here are the relevant links regarding this grant opportunity:
- RFP & Application at the Vermont Business Assistance Network (VBAN)
- Additional grant details on the DEC webpage
Please contact Maria Davies at email@example.com or at 802-622-4022 with any questions. An in-person meeting (or conference call for those who cannot make the meeting) will be held on Tuesday August 7, 2018 to go over the application process and answer questions. All questions received will be posted on the VBAN along with their answers.