Nominate VT SBA 2019 Small Business Awards
The VT District Office of the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) is accepting nominations for its 2019 Small Business Awards. Previous winners from Addison County include Maple Landmark and Bee's Wrap, members of the Addison County Economic Development Corporation (ACEDC).
The award categories are:
- Small Business Person of the Year
- Exporter of the Year
- Family-Owned Business of the Year
- Woman-Owned Small Business of the Year
- Veteran-Owned Small Business of the Year
- Minority-Owned Small Business of the Year
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- Microenterprise of the Year
To nominate a company for a district award, please email the following information about the nominee to: email@example.com:
- Owner’s Name
- Name of Business
- Award Category
- Phone Number
- Email Address
The deadline to submit nominations is Wednesday, January 9, 2019 at 3 pm EST. Businesses may self-nominate.
Since 1963, the SBA has recognized the outstanding achievements of America’s small businesses for their contributions to their local communities, and to the nation’s economy.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 802-828-4422.