Midd Money Match
Middlebury recently launched a new town-wide local shopping rewards program called Midd Money Match!
Here's how it works:
• Pick up a card from a participating retailer (most businesses, town-wide), a Middlebury branch of the National Bank of Middlebury or the Treasurer's Office in the Middlebury Town Office
• Spend at least $10 and get a sticker for your card
• When you have ten stickers, turn in your card at a Middlebury branch of the National Bank of Middlebury or the Treasurer's Office in the Middlebury Town Office and receive $10 in Middlebury Money for FREE
• Spend your Middlebury Money-- it's accepted at most local businesses!
Then, start all over again with a new card-- shop local and get FREE MONEY!
Neighbors, Together will be hosting a series of meetings for Middlebury businesses to discuss the new Midd Money Match program and the future plans of the steering committee in their efforts to support businesses during the downtown construction project. This is for ALL Middlebury businesses and it is hoped that a representative of each business can attend at least one of these meetings.
Each meeting will be the same, so there is no need to attend more than one:
- Tues., Sept 11th - 7:00 pm: Middlebury Parks & Rec municipal room (154 Creek Road)
- Friday, Sept 14th - 8:30 am: Ilsley Library community room (75 Main St. - downstairs)
- Thurs., Sept 20th - 12:00 noon: Vermont Coffee Company's Playhouse (entry door is adjacent to the Cafe entrance at 1197 Exchange St.)
Midd Money Match promotional materials will be available and distributed at these meetings. If you are a retail business wanting to participate in the Midd Money Match program but have not yet received any information AND can not attend one of these meetings, please contact Neighbors Together at: email@example.com.
Neighbors Together is a community action group that includes representatives from a number of local organizations and businesses and whose purpose is to help support the businesses and community through the large scale downtown construction project. Learn more at: MiddNeighborsTogether.org