Fall Business Education Series In Brandon
The Brandon Area Chamber of Commerce and the Town of Brandon Economic Development Office are co-sponsoring a series of business educational seminars. All sessions will take place at the downstairs meeting room in Brandon Town Hall at 1 Conant Square.
Session topics and dates are as follows:
- Tuesday, October 3, 6-7:30 pm: Information Security
- Tuesday, October 10, 2017, 6-7:30 pm: Social Media (Facebook/Instagram)
- Tuesday, October 17, 2017, 10-11:30 am or 6-7:30 pm: Intro to Quickbooks
- Tuesday, October 24, 2017, 6-7:30 pm: Websites
- Thursday, November 2, 2017, 6-7:30 pm: Business Mailings
- Tuesday, November 14, 2017, 6-7:30 pm: Open Source Software Alternatives
Click here for the detailed brochure of the Fall 2017 Brandon Business Education Series.
Each session is free for Brandon Chamber Members and $10 for non-members.
Pre-registration is required. Please register online HERE. For more info, call 247-6401 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.