Diesel Vehicles & Equipment Grant
The Vermont Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC) has developed the Vermont Clean Diesel Grant Program, which provides technical assistance and incentive funding for projects that reduce emissions from diesel powered vehicles, engines and equipment.
Funding is available for:
- Early replacement of diesel-powered heavy-duty vehicles, engines, & equipment,
- Retrofitting with emission control technologies,
- Engine replacements,
- Clean alternative fuel conversions,
- Installation of idle reduction technologies, &
- Aerodynamic technologies and low rolling resistance tires.
The DEC has posted a Request for Proposals and is now accepting applications for this grant opportunity. The application deadline is Monday, August 14, 2017.
Here are the relevant links regarding this grant opportunity:
- RFP & Application at the Vermont Business Assistance Network
- Additional grant details on DEC webpage
Please contact Maria Davies at (802) 622-4022 or at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. While the DEC is actively accepting applications, Maria Davies will be the single point of contact for this grant opportunity. An in person meeting (conference call for those who cannot make the meeting) will be held Tuesday, July 25, 2017 to go over the application process and answer questions. All questions that Maria receives will be posted on the Vermont Business Assistance Network here along with their answers.