ACEDC's new web site: dynamic, with many member features & options
We're excited to announce our new web site is live today (2/27/13)!
If you can see this announcement, you're already here!
New features include:
- Member pages -- all ACEDC members now have their own page and can edit the information at their convenience -- add details about their organization, products/services, and add their logo(s) and links to their social media channels.
- Job postings -- members may post new job opportunities
- Property listings -- commercial property available for lease, rent, or for sale by members
- News -- members may contribute press releases, awards announcements, employee recognition, & other news items
- Events -- members may contribute details of events they will be attending, whether as speakers, presenters, sponsors, exhibitors, or as attendees
- Online payment (for events, annual membership fees, etc.)
Please let us know what you think. Suggest additions, improvements, or edits, and share with your community.
Thank you again for your commitment to the economic development and success of Addison County. We greatly appreciate your support!
Please let us know if you need anything or if you have any questions.