ACEDC Executive Director Search
Would you like to be a key leader in Addison County’s economic development future?
ACEDC is seeking an Executive Director to drive strategy, initiate business development, and facilitate business support services.
Our new Executive Director will have:
- Experience working with range of businesses from entrepreneurs to large institutions
- Proven leadership in economic development strategies & priorities
- A comprehensive understanding of finance, analysis, and debt structuring
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Strong communication, collaboration, and negotiation skills
- The ability to act as a liaison with local, regional, and state partners
- Familiarity with the Addison County community - including our residents, community leaders and businesses
- A Bachelor’s Degree in business, economics, community planning, or public administration, and 7 years of progressively responsible experience in economic development, and at least 3 years in supervisory or management capacity OR equivalent combination of education and experience
Excellent benefits including health and disability insurance, paid time off, and retirement
Are you the person who will take Addison County’s economy to the next level?
Send your cover letter and resume to:Search Committee, ACEDC1590 US Route 7 South, Suite 8Middlebury, VT email@example.com You can read the job description here.